Due to weather conditions, the 2/7/14 Luncheon Program has been rescheduled for 2/14/14.
- If you have already registered for 2/7 and wish to attend on 2/14, no further action is needed.
- If you have already registered for 2/7 and will not be attending on 2/14, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-370-2808 to let us know.
- If you have not registered and wish to attend the program, register before noon on Wednesday 2/12!
Health Care for Oregonians Series
Coordinated Care Organizations
Dr. William C. "Bud" Pierce, MD, Immediate Past President of the Oregon Medical Society; Cheryl Nester Wolfe, Chief Operating Officer, Salem Health; and Dean Andretta, Acting Director of Willamette Valley Community Health, a coordinated care organization.
The fourth program in the Health Care for Oregonians series.
Poster Sessions will be available
before and after the main program:
Doors Open at 11:15 a.m.
11:15 – 11:45 a.m. Poster Sessions
Noon – 1:00 p.m. Main Program
1:00 – 1:15 p.m. Poster Sessions
Please visit three WVCH poster sessionsshowcasing innovative programs that seek to transform health care, improve client health, and lower costs. Balloons will indicate the locations of poster sessions.
- Healthy Living, educating patients on living with chronic disease. Lavinia Goto, RN., Program Manager
- Emergency Department Intervention Team (EDIT), providing wrap-around services to patients routinely using emergency rooms. Kattie Lueken, M.D., Chief Medical Office; Stuart Bradley, Quality Improvement Manager.
- MOMs, mentoring at-risk, pregnant mothers to deliver healthy babies. Debbie Hall, Director
Noon - Friday, February 14, 2014
Wednesday at Noon on the week of the program